Shree Maa loves eggplant and has created multiple ways of cooking this delightful vegetable. This is a simple recipe, but very satisfying. This vegetable can be supplemented with flat bread, rice, daal and yogurt.
2 large eggplants
a little oil
1. Cut each eggplant horizontally into slices that are half to one inch thick.
2. Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan.
3. Sprinkle hing and salt on the oil and spread it all over the pan.
4. Place eggplants and turn heat to low.
5. Let the eggplant cook and turn over to cook other side. Make sure eggplant is soft and well cooked.