Several devotees with busy schedules have asked for smaller pujas which they can perform on a daily basis, allowing for the performance of the entire Kali Puja book on weekends and holidays when they have more time. We recommend the following:
- Invitation and Vow of worship: pp. 6-27
- Purification of water and flowers: pp. 36-42
- Establishment of the deity within: pp. 57-59
- Offerings to the Goddess: pp. 72-82
- Closing Prayers: pp. 227-233
This practice can be completed in approximately half an hour, and can accompany regular meditation practices.