Potato Chops are a fun and healthy savory snack that came right from Shree Maa’s kitchen. This quick and easy recipe can be eaten as a snack or with a meal. They are so tasty that your kids will gobble them up like potato chips — but because they are stuffed with vegetables they are healthy too!
4 medium sized potatoes
pinch of hing
1/4 tsp salt
pinch of cinnamon
4 teaspoons cashews
4 teaspoons raisins
1. Boil the four potatoes, peel
2. Mash the potatoes and add enough corn flour to make a dough
3. Add one half teaspoon of both hing and salt to the potato dough
4. Chop and boil string beans, carrots, cashew pieces and raisins (4 spoons), then strain
5. Fry the boiled vegetables with a tablespoon of oil, hing (pinch), salt (1/4 teaspoon), cardamon and cinnamon
6. Make patties from the potato dough, put the vegetable mixture on top of the potato dough, and close up the dough to make a round or oval shape.
7. Roll the potato chops in corn flour powder and deep fry with oil until brown
Eat with ketchup, Yum! Yum!