Swami Satyananda Saraswati explains the essence of puja and delves into the deepest meaning of the methods of worship. Swamiji’s explanation of the esoteric Vedic and Tantric sadhanas, as well as his demonstrations of the proper performance of these practices, makes this video a gem for all spiritual seekers following the Indian Yogic tradition.
The class is soaked in bhakti and will instill in anyone who watches it the sincere longing to merge with their beloved Deity. Some of the topics that Swamiji covers are:
• The eight types of behaviors of spiritual seekers
• The five parts of a puja
• Definition and explanation of different mudras used in ritual worship
• Explanation of the different nyasa techniques used in puja
• The true definition of the words “Hindu” and “Puja” from the scriptures
• Stories from Swamiji’s own experiences in India as well as ancient wisdom tales from the Sanatana Dharma